Sunday, December 8, 2013

Down to Ride Til the Very End


...is me and my boyfriend fiance´...

...and a bottle of champagne, some sea salt chocolate caramels, a comfy couch, and a tv equipped with some streaming Netflix or Hulu. I'm all about simplicity.

halloween 2013 with mah cow

Welcome to my our wedding blog! As a teacher, I believe documentation and reflection is important (my third graders would tell you I make them reflect on e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g. One day, they'll appreciate it. I'm sure!), so what better way to document our wedding journey than a blog. 

Who we are:
  • I'm a 26 year old teacher who enjoys running, cooking, wine, and unrealistically pinning crafts and DIY projects on Pinterest. 
  • Joel is a 28 year old technical support rep who enjoys Giants baseball, comic books, and The Beach Boys. He really. Truly.  LOVES. The Beach Boys. 
We're planning an early 2015 wedding in Northern California that reflects our personalities: not too serious, casual, sweet, affordable (yes, our personalities scream 'affordable!') and fun. I'm really excited for this 14 month journey. 

Ok! Let's get married! 

No comments:

Post a Comment